Ohio Truck Driver - CDL
Crete Carrier is currently hiring for Truck Driving Jobs. Crete Carrier pays among the highest wages in the trucking industry as a Top Pay Certified Carrier, and provides an overall package that is second to none.
We have several fleet options to fulfill your hometime needs including: National, Regional, Dedicated, Teams, and Home Weekly Fleets. Call 888-482-9441 or Apply Online!
Top Pay Certified Carrier, based on Practical Route miles.
- Average Driver Earned $54,000
- Top 25% Earned $62,000
- Competitive Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and Profit Sharing
- Gold Certified Health Insurance
- $6,000,000 Profit Sharing Contribution in 2012
- Modern Well-Maintained Equipment
- 1700 New Tractors being purchased
- 3000 New Trailers
- $251,000,000 in New Equipment for 2013
- Terminals and Maintenance Facilities located nationwide
- Strategically located 14 terminal network
- Dedicated Dispatch
- Our Asset Managers are available 24/7
- No Cost Rider Policy
- One child, stepchild, foster-child, niece, nephew or grandchild 4 years of age or younger, provided they are accompanied by the non-driving spouse or adult
- One child, stepchild, foster-child, niece, nephew or grandchild 5 - 18 years of age, without the non-driving spouse or adult
- One adult 19 years or older
- Debt-Free Company with Industry Leading CSA Scores
Crete Carrier takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- One year verifiable tractor trailer experience.***
- Has acceptably passed the required company and D.O.T. physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets D.O.T. requirements.
- Has a Class A CDL with Haz-Mat endorsement issued by the driver's state of residence.
- Has a stable, verifable work history.
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years.
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP reports with no major preventable accident in the most recent five (5) years.
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five (5) years.
- Has an acceptable criminal history record.
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description.
To learn more about Crete Carrier and their Truck Driving Jobs please call 888-482-9441, or Apply Today.