Crete Carrier wants to say thank you to all military personnel and their families. We recognize the strain that is added to you and your family during your service to our great country. With your transition back to civilian life we would like to provide you with a stable career opportunity with a debt-free company.
- Honorable Discharge
- DD214 with 2 years of Active Duty Military experience in the last 5 years
- 1 year of military semi tractor trailer combination experience in the last 5 years
- Class A CDL License
Our Military Program Advantages
Drivers will be compensated $500 a week during the 8 week training, and will earn between $.37 and $.40 cents per practical mile after being released from the road training program.
We offer a one on one, hands-on training program that allows the trainer to be with you at all times to answer any questions you may have. All of our trainers have at least two years experience meaning they have the industry knowledge to help you be successful.
No Team Driving
Our specialized training program does not allow for 24 hour team driving. We believe that our trainees deserve hands-on supervised training in order to get the necessary training need to be a professional truck driver.
If you have questions about our program or other military opportunities please call our Recruiting Team at 800-998-2221. Learn more about how Crete Carrier is a Military Friendly Employer by visiting the WeHireVeterans.com website.
Crete Carrier has consistently been recognized as a national leader in supporting current and former members of the military and has received numerous national, state and armed service awards. We are proud to let our record speak for itself.
- Ranked as a GI Jobs Top 100 Military Friendly Employer
- Named Most Valuable Employer (MVE) for the Military Winner by Civilianjobs.com
- ESGR (Employer Support for Guard & Reserve) 5-Star Employer
- Proud Supporter of the Wounded Warrior Program
- Certified Employer Partner of the Armed Forces
- Proud Contributor to the Operation Enduring Care Program of the USO